Phoenix Office: 480.535.5009 | Tucson Office: 520.222.8500 Info@BullingtonHomeTeam.com
Selling a home.

“Our #1 goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality service in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations.”

The Bullington team understands that selling a home is an important financial decision and we strive to make the process understandable and stress free. Our #1 goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality service in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations. Give us 1% of your trust, we will earn the other 99%.

When you decide to sell your home, the Bullington Team will have a consultation with you and go over your timeline, motivations and expectations. We give you a complete market analysis to review current conditions and find the most favorable time to sell.

Our team uses several marketing methods to ensure your home sells in a timely manner at your expected profit.

We use professional photographers to capture the best images of your home. Along with being listed on the MLS, your home will be featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages. We offer additional optional marketing including customized post cards that can be sent to specific zip codes.

Mortgage Calculator

$
 

Email

Info@BullingtonHomeTeam.com

Phone

Phoenix Office: 480.535.5009
Tucson Office: 520.222.8500

Office

2301 S Stearman Dr #3
Chandler, AZ 85286

Contact

7 + 9 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This